February 19th, 2010, 9:10 am
Average Rating: 4.93
, February 20th, 2010, 3:42 am
Before you venture to read this comic here are some useful information.
- This comic is set in the Mediterranean area, as such it reflects the European culture of the XVII century and so some things might seem odd... even in the way English is spoken.
- If you click on "curiosities" on the top menu (foot notes are always useful) you will have a lot more fun as some of the puns, realted to history or local culture, are fully explained.
- Some characters talk funny because they are ignorant.
- Typos and such have not been corrected here only noted, if you want a version with no mistakes you can download the chapters from the blog.
- The drawings in chapter 1 and 2 look funny because I had a carpal tunnel and used the comic as a physiotherapy (if you are patient enough they will get better).
- Don't take things too literally either, if things sound weird there's a reason for it and if you have patience explanation will come in the comic itself.
Thanks for reading The Pirate Balthasar,
, March 23rd, 2017, 3:05 am
, February 19th, 2010, 12:19 pm
The only thing is that the images are very large for most monitors. You may want to consider scaling them down to the 800 range.
, June 14th, 2011, 11:41 am
look great , remind me of Disney stuff ^^
, April 26th, 2013, 4:22 pm
You have a nice style! ^o^